Area 3 Showjumping Championships inc Area 3 RAS 2019 Selection Trials
SUNDAY 14TH OCTOBER 2018
CASINO PONY CLUB
SUMMERLAND WAY, CASINO
Area 3 includes zones 8, 9, 13 & 15
Correct Program/Nomination form link below!
Juniors / Seniors: A, B, C, D & E grades Associates (17 – u/25): A, B, C & D only Super 2 phase Grand Prix (2 rounds) Accumulator
Entry: $55 includes camping & stabling, 3rd and following children ride free
NOMINATIONS CLOSE 28TH SEPTEMBER with your club secretary
PLEASE SCAN A COPY OF SHOWJUMPING GRADING CARDS FOR ALL COMBINATIONS TO THE EMAIL BELOW.
Payments to: Zone 15 Pony Club BSB: 062565 Acc: 00912284
Please use club name as a reference.
All nomination sheets, proof of payment and cards to be emailed from Club Secretary to Zone15jumping@gmail.com by 30th September
Enquiries to Tamara 0438 146 838
Notice to all competitors
- Ribbons to 5th place in all events
- Sashes for Champions and Runner Up in each grade
- Dress rugs to team selected to represent Area 3 at the Sydney RAS 2019
Rules and Regulations
- Each Zone must be accompanied by an official
- Each Club must nominate a team manager – team managers to collect jumping cards and present to desk prior to competition and undertake gear checks prior to each event.
- Each Family must provide one worker.
- Competitors will compete at their own risk.
- Competitors will remain in the same grade for the entire fixture.
- One horse, one rider rule applies as per PCNSW.
- Organisers reserve the right to amend the program, rearrange and omit events if necessary or to cancel a class if insufficient entries.
- In the event of a tie then a count back will be taken from the Grand Prix
- Zone 15 only – Horse and rider combination must have attended 3 rally days this year and must hold a grading card in the grade nominated.
- For Area 3 R.A.S nominations… Entry form must be ticked for R.A.S and signed by your Zone Chief Instructor if the rider wishes to be considered for selection for R.A.S.
- To be RAS eligible, the rider must be 12 & under 17 on the first day of the Royal Easter Show 2019 and be A Grade.
- Riders are able to bring one additional mount to compete HC (non-competitively), these horses must be identified as such on the nomination and will not be placed in events. HC horses must only compete in grades for which they have a card.