Zone 9 Grading
When: Saturday 4th March
Where: Macksville Show Grounds: Rodeo Drive, MACKSVILLE
(Camping $20 per night / stables $10 per night / pay to NRD Pony Club)
Grading Cost: $8-00 per horse/rider combination
Uniform: Full PC Uniform to be worn with club saddle cloth.
Time: 8.30am gear check for 9am prompt start
Start: 9am with “E Grade” then work up through grades
Nominate via your Club Secretary: Completed Nomination Form, Payment, Copy of Jump Card
- All rider combinations are required to be Club Graded by their Club Senior Instructor prior to nominating for Zone Grading
- All riders need to bring original club graded jump card to the Grading Day
- Nominations will not be accepted without Senior Instructors Approval.
- Riders need to be 2017 PCA NSW Financial members
- Riders & horses are to be neatly presented in Full Pony Club Uniform
Enquiries: Liz Boswell, Secretary – 0422132031 email@example.com
RSVP: Nominations & copy of signed jump card must be received last mail Wed 1st March 2017
Download the nomination form here
To: The Secretary, Nambucca River District Pony Club Inc.
293 Rodeo Drive
WIRRIMBI NSW 2447
MAIN CANTEEN WILL BE OPERATING FOR GRADING DAY – Sausage sizzle for Jump Training Day
Show Jumping Training Day Sunday 5th March 2017
Where: Macksville Show Ground
When: Sunday, 5th March 2017
Cost: $10 per Combination
Camping $20 p/n, Stables $10 p/n
This will be an opportunity for riders to practice on different jump courses where the rules of the different jumping events will be explained, for example A7, A2 and AM5 with instruction on the course. Make the most of the opportunity …… just graded, new combinations or just want to have a go!
- No ribbons, no points
- 8.30am gear check for 9.00am start
- Competitors compete at their own risk and all persons entering the grounds do so at their own risk
- All riders must be financial members of a pony club affiliated with the NSW Pony Club
- Uniform – Polo shirts, jodphurs and club saddle clothe & approved Helmets
We will not have use of the main canteen, but Sausage Sandwiches and cold drinks will be available.
RSVP: to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st March 2017
Download the program here
Enquiries: Liz Boswell 0422132031