The Zone 9 Jamboree will be held on 18-19th October 2014 at Macksville Showground.
The program is now available. Download program here. Entries to go via your Club Secretary, not directly to Zone so contact secretary well before the closing date of 6th October.
- If you would like to jump you need to pay an extra $5.
- For E grade combinations, you need at least 4 points on your card.
- Dressage is also an additional $5. To compete you need a dressage card.
- Associates also need to provide a worker.
- Entrants must have attended 3 training days in the previous 12 months
- Clubs who have microchip scanners are to sign off on entry form to confirm all entries are Hendra vaccinated and current. Horses from clubs without scanners will be scanned on arrival after 2pm Friday. ALL COMPETITORS MUST HAVE THEIR CURRENT HENDRA CERTIFICATES AT THE EVENT.