Nambucca Gymkhana Postponed Due to Wet Grounds

Nambucca River District Pony Club Gymkhana Postponed

Unfortunately due to the significant rain event the grounds are too wet for the Gymkhana to proceed this weekend. If there will be a new date, it will be advised as soon as possible.

Download the program here *NOTE: Program amended 26th August

Nambucca Pony Club